Sunday, June 21, 2009

On Line Jobs

WTF is Jobing.com? Jobs for bad spellers?Image by andysternberg via Flickr

OK everyone here's a touchy one, MAKE MONEY WORKING @ HOME. You think this is the one, to find out after filling out 2 or 3 pages it will ONLY cost $49.95, come on do we look crazy.

Don't get me wrong there are some out there that don't cost anything, but I hope that your not in a hurry to make some money.

Out of the ones that I have followed there are a few that will pay you ,but you have to get @ least $30.00 before they send you a check.

I know that there are a few of us that tried to work @ home & found them self not making anything

If you like talking on the phone I know 1 company that pays $25.00 per sale & the only money that you have to lay out is to get a headset($39.99) you make 2 sales & you made your money back not bad if you like talking on the phone through your computer.

I tried it & was shock with my first pay check. Did I mention that you get pay EVERY WEEK

If you want to know more just hit me back.

I would love to hear from you

PEACE
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment